Care Directions for sublimated apparel
Fully sublimated apparel are made of a poly dri moisture management fabric. The materials should be washed separately in cold water, with no bleach or fabric softener, and dried separately. Certain Chemicals can remove the moisture management properties from the material. When these garments are washed or dried with other products, zippers, Velcro, or even heavier fabric, can cause the garment to pull or pic. If possible hang dry or dry seprately on low to medium heat.
Our List of care directions
- Turn item inside out before laundering
- Use the gentle cycle which has a slower agitation and shorter wash cycle.
- Use liquid detergent or allow powdered detergent to dissolve completely before adding garments.
- Line dry woven fabrics. Dry knitted garments on a flat surface. If using the dry, remove as soon as possible to lessen abrasion from other fabrics.
- We suggest you wash items alone
- Machine - wash cold separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
- Some suggest not using dry sheets due to clogging the fabric pores. (Fabric sheets Optional)
- Please be reminded we highly advise you do not wash full dye apparel with any other items.
- This helps prevent fabric rubbing against your full dye apparel causing pilling and snags.