We play hard and rough in our apparel! We don't mean to lean against that chain link fence or forget about our velcro on our batting gloves. Lets face it sports are rough and with that here is a guide that can help you.
Here's how to remove pilling on clothes: Pilling happens because of rubbing or abrasion of the fabric during normal wear and use. You'll find pilling most often on man-made fibers particularly polyester and polyester blends. Pilling occurs during wearing or washing when groups of short or broken fibers on the surface of the fabric become tangled together in a tiny ball - a pill.
- Before laundering, turn the garment inside out.
- Use the gentle cycle which has a slower agitation and shorter wash cycle.
- Use liquid detergent or allow powdered detergent to dissolve completely before adding garments.
- Line dry woven fabrics. Dry knitted garments on a flat surface. If using the dry, remove as soon as possible to lessen abrasion from other fabrics.
- We suggest you wash items alone